Admissions to Annual Programs
As per the Government policy opportunity of the college/higher education is provided to highly deserving candidates, who have previously established evidences that he/she has keen interest in the acquisition of knowledge. The rules of admission to the various levels in the college are in conformity with the requirements laid down by the B.I.S.E. Abbottabad for Intermediate level and by the Hazara University for the students of degree and postgraduate levels. These rules, given below, are strictly observed while deciding admissions:
- i. Candidates must apply for admission to various faculties by filling in the prescribed admission forms attached at the end of the prospectus. The application forms, complete in all respects, must be submitted in the college office within the specified time limit which, is given on the notice board by the college. The forms are properly entered and a receipt containing the entry number is issued to the applicant.
- ii. Admissions are allowed on merit, i.e., marks obtained in the examination on the basis of which admission is sought.
ii.Candidates from the surrounding areas of Abbottabad are given preference. However, in case of availability of seats, candidates from other areas of with grade “A” shall also be considered for admission to Inter part-I and Degree classes.
- iii.Candidates with grade “E” or third divisions are NOT ELIGIBLE for admission and those from other than this institution with grade “D” are not considered. Students of this college with grade “D” are considered for admission, if seats are available.
- iv. Candidates from other areas are considered for admission in case of the posting of their parents in Abbottabad, in government/ semi- government service. Such cases are required to be supported by transfer orders/ service certificates from authorized officers in the organization concerned and will be treated as day scholar.
- v.Candidates must apply separately for each faculty they desire to seek admission to. One application form shall be considered valid for admission to only one faculty.
- vi.5% of the total seats at Intermediate level are allocated for admission on the basis of sports. Merit in sports shall be determined by the previous record and the level of performance at trials on the part of the candidates. The trials will be held by the sports admission committee. Such candidates are required to apply separately for sports quota.
- vii.5% of total seats may be kept for a period of two weeks for such meritorious candidates who, for one or the other reason, could not apply for admission on time, but have now decided to join in.
- viii. Those employed or on rolls of another institution or having already passed examination of the level to which admission is sought, are not eligible for admission.
- ix. Upper age limits is 19 years, 25 years and 30 years for admission to Inter. part-I, Degree part-I and M.Sc. (Computer science) previous class, respectively.
- x. Minimum educational qualification for admission to postgraduate level is 2nd division in degree examination and also 2nd Division in the subject in which admission is sought.
- xi. An affidavit mandated by the Supreme Court of Pakistan (specimen attached with the prospectus) duly attested by the Notary Public must be submitted by the candidate at the time of payment of dues.
- xii.Attested copies of all relevant documents listed at the back of the application form must be attached.
- xiii.Students of F.A/F.Sc (Part-I) of this institution having failed in the annual examination of the relevant year shall be able to apply for admission to Part-Il class in case they have passed papers carrying 300 marks in the said exam.
- xiv. Students having been declared successful in supplementary examinations are not eligible to apply for admission for the running academic session.
Re-admission to the same class for which a student has once been registered with the Board University in a previous academic session, whatever the case, is not permissible.
- xv. In the instance of withdrawal of admission from the college roll, only the college security is refundable. However, the college private funds shall be refunded to those students only, who have not attended even a single class during the session.
- xvi. Admission is liable to be cancelled on account of misstatement and or suppression of information in the application forms.